[KISS]alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application

Go down

My Application Empty My Application

Post  Draxus Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:01 pm

1. What is your primary in-game character name that we can contact you by?
Variegato Ragnatela

2. What is your first name and country/state of origin?
First name is Jake and I live in England

3. What campaigns do you have and how long have you played them (Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, GW:EN)?
I have all but GW:EN, I haven't been motivated to buy it yet, getting soon though.

4. List all of your characters names, professions, and levels.
Draxus De - W/Mo20
Draxus Evolved - D2 (Restarted my Derv out of boredom xD)
Lo Spork Di Morte - P/N20
O Gg - Mo/Me20
Razah Spirit Lord - Rt/N20
Variegato Ragnatela - R/Mo20
Vin Tah - A7 (New Assassin purely because I never tried it before. V_v)

5. How many days of the week, and at what times do you typically play (am, pm, late evening)? Also, what is your time zone?(This will help in contacting you)
I play most days, and I play usually after around 3PM and I can be on as late as well, I have insomnia, if that helps. xD I live in England so I guess it's... GMT? I'm not sure. X_x

6. How do you access the Internet: cable, DSL, dial up?
Broadband, so I take it that's DSL...

11. How do you think you will be able to positively contribute to the guild?
I know quite alot about GuildWars, I'm an experienced player that has completed each campaign at least once, I enjoy helping people and working in a group with other like-minded people.

12. Do you have and will you use Ventrilo software, and a microphone, to interact with the guild on a regular (but not always) basis?
I don't, but I think I'll be able to get it at some point.

13. Why would you like to join Dragon Guild?
I want to help others like me.

14. How did you hear about KISS
I knew about KISS but didn't really know much about them, and I think it was Easter, there was a huge party in Shing Jea, I thought I'd like to be part of that but for personal reasons I've only just managed to get access.

Draxus

Back to top Go down