[KISS]alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about REQ5

+9
Nascho
Arcane
Quantum Solace
slovic minister
Nightshade Special
Die Wahre Borussia [NoS]
Evilness Kills
WolfietheWolf
S U P E R F L Y
13 posters

Go down

Talk about REQ5 Empty Talk about REQ5

Post  S U P E R F L Y Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:57 pm

feel free to ask or suggest things in this thread.
S U P E R F L Y
S U P E R F L Y
administrator
administrator

http://www.guildwars.com/community/default.php

Back to top Go down

Talk about REQ5 Empty I would like to say something

Post  WolfietheWolf Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:32 pm

When Super invited me he said we would never have to AB alone...Now I know that never means sometimes it can happen...we might have to...He also said that it is easy to get the 5k factions when you can FFF or AB or mix it up but that we would fight together. I was very happy because AB and/or FFF just were skills I hadn't learned and I felt a bit shy about all this 5k stuff. I told Super and he began to teach me and when I did my first FFF Hunni was very kind as was Spirit Lord etc. (If there were others and I forgot your names I am sorry). Most of the time, we do fight in teams. I have noticed though that when we are in other towns etc even though we have the KISS tags, we kind of ignore one another or are not quite chatty...(I know I am a CHATTY ONE)...So I should kind of expect it that others are not quite up to my chattiness...But I get cold feelings and non responses even with a HI to another KISS member sometimes. (Hi back is good I like hi, I can live with just a hi)
I like that we are the same guild and can help and mentor one another...I am one who doesn't know much but LOVES to play. So I might ask questions that are not quite "optimum savvy". So all kinds of advice is appreciated and I love watching the chats go by and learn stuff from those too.
I guess what I want to say is...we can do the 5k if we all do it because there will always I think be someone to fight with us if we all do it....PS If I end up on your team...I am getting better...rofl... Very Happy
PSS I do agree and its good because it gives Prestige to our guild
Wolfie

WolfietheWolf

Back to top Go down

Talk about REQ5 Empty Re: Talk about REQ5

Post  Evilness Kills Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:08 am

The req5 is a good idea, as it helps us maintain a healthy 1mill faction (usually) - but it can be annoying when I have other things to do, but I usually don't mind cos if I miss one day, I would just make it up by donating 10k the next day. The problem is that not everyone does a lot of AB and I'm pretty sure some people aren't donating their 5k a day. Whenever I call "+3 for AB at GH" which I have to do quite a lot - it takes quite a long time sometimes.
Evilness Kills
Evilness Kills
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Die Wahre Borussia [NoS] Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:28 am

I think the req5 is a great idea, but very hard to keep track off, as I have noticed several players claiming to have donated 5k in a short time, yet the total gain in factions has not quite added up.
Also, I will be the first to admit that I dont ALWAYS donate, but generally make up for it. Lately I have been focussed on some PvE goals, yet still always donated 20-25k a week minimum, and a total of about 800k since joining in October last year.
Clearly quite a few members are not donating regularly enough, yet want to remain in NoS for various other reasons (most ppl like being in the 'leader' guild of an alliance.
Thus I still feel that we need some form of system to keep track of individual donations, but tbh I have no idea what kind of system could achieve this... ideas anyone???
Die Wahre Borussia [NoS]
Die Wahre Borussia [NoS]
New
New

Back to top Go down

Post  S U P E R F L Y Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:01 am

die wahre borussia

has made the clearest point possible.
Die Wahre Borussia
I will be the first to admit that I dont ALWAYS donate, but generally make up for it.
this is exactly how it should be, somedays when u cannot be part of a teamable guild or donate the req 5.
considering making it up later clearly shows commitment to the guild and friends within.
maybe i did not make that clear enough in the REQ 5 reg but thats bottom line.
people should take part best way possible.
S U P E R F L Y
S U P E R F L Y
administrator
administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightshade Special Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:38 am

I know a few indivduals who are in NoS but never donate,
I could tell by them not having a title and them bringing 3 res skills to AB.

so yesI guess ppl think its cool to be in the leader guild (elysium is awesome too!!)
Nightshade Special
Nightshade Special
top poster
top poster

http://www.ilivetocreate.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilness Kills Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:23 am

S U P E R F L Y wrote:die wahre borussia

has made the clearest point possible.
Die Wahre Borussia
I will be the first to admit that I dont ALWAYS donate, but generally make up for it.
this is exactly how it should be, somedays when u cannot be part of a teamable guild or donate the req 5.
considering making it up later clearly shows commitment to the guild and friends within.
maybe i did not make that clear enough in the REQ 5 reg but thats bottom line.
people should take part best way possible.

Yeah I do that, because I have school and lots of work, I usually donate 20k during the weekend to make up for it
Evilness Kills
Evilness Kills
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post  slovic minister Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:07 am

yeh I am similar to evilness because sometimes i dont ab during the week i do lots at the weekend, but going back to borussia's point about trying to check, all i think needs to be done is to make sure everyone is clear about not saying 5k in on guild chat. They actually inform a officer to watch them donate, and if the player does not make up for the days they have missed. They can be removed from nos and put into another alliance guild or something.
slovic minister
slovic minister

Back to top Go down

Post  Quantum Solace Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:36 pm

I think slovic's idea is the best way to go, have an officer informed so they can see the donation and they then can edit something on the forum so that donations can be recorded or something of the sort. I know for a fact that 5k should be no problem even if your on gw for an hour a day, with FFF and AB it's easy! Very Happy

But in order to really get control over donations some form of recording really does need to be in place. My suggestion is having a table which only dmin of the forum can access, then officers can post when they log off who has donated how much each day, so that it can then be changed in the "master" post and recorded.

P.S: If anyone would like help with FFF be it builds, how to, or when etc, I am more than happy to help if they pm me on here or in game, once my unner gets to jade flats (tommorow hopefully), I should be there quite alot cheers
Quantum Solace
Quantum Solace
ill Be chef one Day
ill Be chef one Day

http://www.kissalliance.net/kiss-official-gvg-f70/

Back to top Go down

Talk about REQ5 Empty Im in

Post  Arcane Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:23 pm

I do not mind the donation of 5k daily, on the terms that if i am on holiday/revising for GCSES/Coursework i am not expected to make contributions all the time. although i will try my best to get 5k faction in a day. As i am at the stage of doing exams however, i may not be as active as i wish to be.

Arcane

Back to top Go down

Post  S U P E R F L Y Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:22 am

i actually created the idea of officer reporting a few months ago.
it never took off really but we can figure somthing out once the none involved are moved from NoS.
S U P E R F L Y
S U P E R F L Y
administrator
administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nascho Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:31 am

Well i am new in AB, I even dont know what AB stands for, but who cares as so far you can play it and get thuse faction you all talking about right?

And now i have play it for some few days allways wit hguild members from nos i thing, they have the tag kiss Very Happy
But my point is, first time i did play i got 7k for playing 2 or 3 rounds. took about 30min? So i dont see the problem in use 30 to 1 hour of you life for getting hmm 10k? then you have 5k back. This is how i see it. Easy and you can use the rest for shards and sell them for 300 to400g well essy job tbh.

About that people shuld chat more, yea, or atlest help more out whne people ask for it. And a HI is not that hard to do even if you are in a miss. It takes you 1sec to do it. But for my point i can tell i dont say hi whne i am not there Very Happy I allways do if i see it.

But this is a great idea the reg5 and i will sopport it. I have work and famaly too, work aorund 10 hours a day, sometimes 18 hours, but i also have an easy job mabye, an easy job that gives alot of money, i am mabye one of the lucky one. happy me or not Very Happy

But i do belive all that say yes for this reg5 can do it when ever they are online at GW, as i said, 30 min you got your 5k. it happens for me, and i have only play ab for like 8 times now, and i allready got over 20k.

Thanks.
btw thanks to all that have helped me out so far.

Nascho

Back to top Go down

Talk about REQ5 Empty I dont always to my req 5 but i always make up the next day

Post  Legolas I I Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:35 am

Quantum Solace wrote:I think slovic's idea is the best way to go, have an officer informed so they can see the donation and they then can edit something on the forum so that donations can be recorded or something of the sort. I know for a fact that 5k should be no problem even if your on gw for an hour a day, with FFF and AB it's easy! Very Happy

But in order to really get control over donations some form of recording really does need to be in place. My suggestion is having a table which only dmin of the forum can access, then officers can post when they log off who has donated how much each day, so that it can then be changed in the "master" post and recorded.

P.S: If anyone would like help with FFF be it builds, how to, or when etc, I am more than happy to help if they pm me on here or in game, once my unner gets to jade flats (tommorow hopefully), I should be there quite alot cheers
Legolas I I
Legolas I I

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazylegs Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:44 pm

I am mostly going to to be playing AB with a bit of RA/TA funtil i get back into the swing of things so should be able to donate 50k-100k per week

I just got back into GW and only have factions at moment so builds are limited though if i stick with it i will upgrade. Not really that interested in the RP side, but will be levelling a char or 2 to 20 over time, pvp is what i love best Smile

Crazylegs

http://www.guerrillanews.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  assassin laroth Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:57 pm

im fine with the 5k, my only problem is the reporting to one officer they arent always online so that may be difficult Sad. im not really sure where to say this, but ill join miss eternal ele's 10 ppl for that because she semmed to be on when i was.
assassin laroth
assassin laroth
New
New

Back to top Go down

Talk about REQ5 Empty REQ 5

Post  Eleffi Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:42 am

Tus Kan Para Hdus,Member,Agree

Eleffi

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightshade Special Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:51 am

Nightshade Special wrote:I know a few indivduals who are in NoS but never donate,
I could tell by them not having a title and them bringing 3 res skills to AB.

so yesI guess ppl think its cool to be in the leader guild (elysium is awesome too!!)

oh yeah, that person was Elcaron The Wise, he's an asshole.
Nightshade Special
Nightshade Special
top poster
top poster

http://www.ilivetocreate.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum