[KISS]alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My appliacation

Go down

My appliacation Empty My appliacation

Post  Concrete Pete Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:02 am

1. What is your primary in-game character name that we can contact you by? - Concrete Pete

2. What is your first name and country/state of origin? Peter and England

3. What campaigns do you have and how long have you played them (Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, GW:EN)? i have them all and 6 months of playtime

4. List all of your characters names, professions, and levels.
Concrete Pete - N/mo - 20
Dervish Peter Lg - D/Mo - 20
Concrete Healing - Mo/E - 20
Spirit Of Concrete - Rit/R - 11
Assassin Pedro - A/E - 20
I Concrete I - E/Me - 20

5. How many days of the week, and at what times do you typically play (am, pm, late evening)? Also, what is your time zone?(This will help in contacting you) i play almost everyday from 5 GMT onwards lol

6. How do you access the Internet: cable, DSL, dial up? ADSL @ 8 mbps

11. How do you think you will be able to positively contribute to the guild? Well i was looking to join the alliance mostly as i already have a guild, and feel we will be able to contribute to the alliance a lot

12. Do you have and will you use Ventrilo software, and a microphone, to interact with the guild on a regular (but not always) basis? i do not currently have Ventrilo or a microphone, but intend to get one in near future

13. Why would you like to join Dragon Guild? i would like to join the alliance please

14. How did you hear about KISS - Through various people saying how much of a good alliance it is

Concrete Pete

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum