[KISS]alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW REQ 5 SYSTEM.

5 posters

Go down

NEW REQ 5 SYSTEM. Empty NEW REQ 5 SYSTEM.

Post  S U P E R F L Y Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:12 pm

hi to all nosferatu members.

this is going to be made as simple as possible for all partys involved members officers + myself.
from this day you choose an officer to report to with ur 5k donation every day.
10 members to each officer 10 officers and this provides simple coverage of the entire guild.
so.
the members get to choose wich officer they would like.
Seraph
unreal havoc
slayer ragnarok
killashandra grey
miss eternal ele
B U R U C H
die wahbarussia
princess heka
irrav hirondelle
S L A U T A

Above are your officers.
10 members only do not put stress on them please.
the whole point of this is to keep track(PROOF) of who is donating.
we should be raising 200k factions and more daily easily without breaking a sweat anything extra is a bonus.
this will prove who is doing want as everyone can be monitored daily.
if u are having trouble donating then we can help teach FFF or any other means of you getting ur factions.
5k donation should take no more than 30 mins of ur time daily.
u all like the guild and u all have alot of friends, it really is time to pick up.
idle and none responsive members to this will be replaced with people who are interested.
i give 2 weeks for this to take place and start working and idea's and improvments are welcome.!
Arrow *CLICK HERE TO READ OR SUGGEST* Exclamation
i hope every single member takes part as we like and appreciate all ur efforts.
we hope you like the guild too, lets prove we can work + pull a little weight.
thanks all.

please leave a name below or decide in the game.
S U P E R F L Y
S U P E R F L Y
administrator
administrator

http://www.guildwars.com/community/default.php

Back to top Go down

NEW REQ 5 SYSTEM. Empty Re: NEW REQ 5 SYSTEM.

Post  GREY Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:45 pm

hey all... just a quick for info post to help members know when i am on...

i am in UK and unfortunately i have to work to pay the bills Evil or Very Mad so online most evenings 8 or 9pm to about 1 or 2am GMT... online most of the weekend hangover permitting No and can usually be found in AB kicking a kurzick...

for info if i am set to away it is because i am helping a guildy or alliance member with something (been power levelling and mod hunting for some of our newer guildies characters last week for example) but that doesnt mean i cant be PMd... if i am afk i log off and i never use DND so members know if i am on i am on and can be reached Very Happy
GREY
GREY

http://www.house-radio.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Die Wahre Borussia [NoS] Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:05 am

hey great idea although i might struggle to get 10 members who can regularly reach me, as i am based in australia and also work during the day. normally im on from about 6pm local time, thats 7 or 8 am UK time, for 3-4 hours minimum. more on weekends ofc. also, do u want us officers to manually keep track of donations, and advise u on a regular basis (e.g. weekly)?
oh and me ruv u rong time has just selected me as his offi, but he will be off for a few weeks due moving house and not having net on right away.
Die Wahre Borussia [NoS]
Die Wahre Borussia [NoS]
New
New

Back to top Go down

Post  S U P E R F L Y Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:11 am

with this in place i notice a few people who havnt been in our guild to long are leaving.
this isnt a problem and there for there is now room for u officers who are online at strange times to recruit abers that suit ur online time.
i would suggest that choosing an officer is not about who is ur favorate but the fact of availability, for reporting & advice on anything u see fit.
as stated there is a 2 week limit untill this takes place so maybe people should be paying attention to what officer/member is online when u are (on at the same time).
we will be setting the 1 week idle limit back in place as a couple are slipping.
and some good news once this new sceme is in motion member of the week will be up + running once again.
and yes i think it will be arranged that officers are to report slackers or tend to there own descission's, of how to deal with it.
remember FFF is available if people cannot be botherd to AB on those maps that are a little harder.
team work is the key.
maybe once the ball is rolling with the officer sceme then we can open friendly team event scrimage's and other opertunities.
i dont actually think it will work out exactly 10 members to every officer but ever member does need to be accounted for and every officer needs to be involved so good luck to everyone.
S U P E R F L Y
S U P E R F L Y
administrator
administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Irravel Hirondelle Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:07 am

cos I work through most evenings atm, I tend to come on when i get home which is late ~between midnight and 4/5. On the plus side the same group of people do tend to be on around the same time as me so this shouldn't be too much of a problem sorting out.

As an aside to the issue of people struggling to manage the 5k, if you go to the International District of jade flats you can often find groups from the [any] alliance FFFing. Remember that with FFF done properly you can do ~10k in about 30 mins, and if forming your own team it's possible with only 3 people (1 runner, 1 ele & 1 ele/monk + heroes to fill in the other team spots). More humans is obviously better but no matter what you'll be making faction faster than in ab on bad maps...

Irravel Hirondelle
New
New

Back to top Go down

NEW REQ 5 SYSTEM. Empty New REQ 5

Post  WolfietheWolf Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:29 pm

Ok I am new and as I mentioned in another post I really want to learn FFF...I want to get my factions points quickly and efficiently..lol
But this is my first week and I have only donated 2x. I have been having real bad lag problems and disconnects. Hopefully when my machine "gets used to Europe" things will settle down lol. Also even though I have been playing GW for two years this past Nov, I realize I know very little and have lots to learn.
I just want to be a real member who takes responsibility and is a team player and is a part of NOS.

WolfietheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  S U P E R F L Y Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:47 am

hi wolf.
about ur lagg issues if you would try a different district for ur gaming maybe u auto load in america eng 1 if u could xfer ur gaming to euro eng 1?
also we urge that [KISS]Alliance is trying to ab from inter dis 1 as 1 big alliance in 1 district.
inter dis is usually pritty empty and should reduce some lagg problems for you and others.
read the portal page of the forum for [KISS] AB DISTRICT.

thanks and welcome on board.
S U P E R F L Y
S U P E R F L Y
administrator
administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum